- Ray Ferrier in War of the Worlds
. Born July 3rd, 1962 inSyracuse, New York, United State of America. Deeply religious Thomas Cruise Mapother IV the only son of his nomadic parents was always on the move as a youngster.
- Mary Ann Ferrier in War of the Worlds
. Born on the 16th December of 1967 in Brisbane, Australia. Film and theatre spreads through the Otto family with Miranda’s dad being the famous Australian actor Barry Otto.
- Rachel Ferrier in War of the Worlds
. Born on February 23, 1994 in Conyers, Georgia, USA. At a very young age Dakota Fanning showed a big interest in acting.
- Ogilvy - War of the Worlds
. Born 16th October 1968 in West Covina, California, USA. Robbins went on to study drama at the UCLA where he graduated in 1981.
- Ray's Son in War of the Worlds
. Born October 31st 1982 in British Columbia, Canada Justin Chatwin is an upcoming actor, and has already starred in films and TV Series such as 'Taken', 'Taking Lives', 'The Chumscrubbers' and lots more.
- Born June 30th 1979, in New York City. He attended the "Fame" High School of performing arts where he studied Acting. Graduating in 1997 to pursue a career, Rick briefly worked in New York and later moved to Los Angeles to continue work.
David Alan Basche
Novel .... H.G. Wells
Screenplay .... Josh Friedman, David Koepp
Looking for a good read?
The War of the Worlds (1898), by H.G. Wells, describes the fictional 1895 invasion of Earth by aliens, from Mars, who use laser like Heat-Rays, chemical weapons, and mechanical three-legged "fighting machines" that could potentially be viewed as precursors to the tank. After defeating the resistance, the martians devastate much of eastern England including London.
Dakota Fanning interview
Katie Holmes interview
Like lyrics, midi and video?
Send it to a friend!